Hello blog friends!
I was nominated for the Liebster award, which is an awesome award to help encourage the discovery of new blogs! 😊 Since the folks around here are lovely, I was nominated by two different blogs, meaning I have a lot of questions to answer. The rules of this award are simple:
- Thank to blogger(s) that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you in your nomination
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Inform those people that they’ve been nominated
- Give them 11 (mostly book-related) questions to answer
So, to start out, I was nominated by Aralyn from Paper Addictions and Magic. Read her post here. And awhile back (maybe an embarrassingly long time ago) I was also nominated by Lauren from Comma Hangover, and you can read her post here. Thank you so much to you both! You’re both amazing.💙
Since I have two sets of questions to answer here, I’ll start with Lauren’s.
Continue reading “The Liebster Award”
I haven’t been back at this blogging for very long, so I’m really honored to have nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award, not just by one other blog but two! So thank you so much Neha from Inky Affairs and Lisa from The Not So Secret Life of a Fan Girl. You both are amazing and your blogs inspire me so much!
This award is given to anyone who inspires their readers and brings sunshine to the blogging community! It’s amazing to receive!
The terms of this award are simple:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Answer the Questions that were given to you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and give them your own questions to answer!
- Notify those others bloggers of their nomination
Since I was nominated by two different people, I’ll split the questions they gave me into two sections 😊 First up are the questions from Lisa:
Continue reading “Nomination: The Sunshine Blogger Award”